Friday, June 11, 2010

Why do I do this to myself?

I rented a couple of movies yesterday and this is a very rare occurrence. I don't watch many movies nor do I watch much tv. To be perfectly honest, other than forcing myself to sit and watch 'New Moon' the other night, I haven't turned my tv on since the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Last night was a write off. After having to chase those cows around, the kids and I didn't sit down to watch their movie until 8:00 so there was no way I felt like watching another movie after that. So I decided that tonight after the kids were tucked away in their beds I would treat myself to a nice relaxing evening by myself with a movie...

At 9:30pm a little voice in my head suggested that it would be a great time to get those chicks moved out of the basement and into the shed. So there I went, moving chicks by the toteful from the storage room downstairs and out to the shed. Then the waterer needed to be washed out, as did the feeders; while I'm at it, I may as well put them up on something so that they get less wood chips kicked into them. Then I had to have a shower because I was covered in chicken pooh and now its quarter to 11 and what the hell would be the point in starting a movie now? Why do I do this to myself? If I figure it out, I'll let you know. Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment