Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chick Update

Some little person has absconded with my fire department SUV so now I have to use a police car. Hope you get the idea anyway. So here we are at the end of the second week. Chicks are growing like crazy, getting their feathers and testing their wings out. My little chick model this week was not very cooperative.

Remember 'Stuart' from Madtv? (google images)



Well this little chick is the Stuart of the chicken world. I was trying to get him to stand up straight so you can see how big he is but he just kept sinking down with that look in his eye saying, "but I don't want to." I guess next time I shouldn't choose the chick that comes to me when I stick my hand in. I have to pick one of the ones that run away! Note to self for next week!

And here's the little memory refresher from the first day. They were so cute back then... kind of like kids! Ha ha just kidding!
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, they're starting to look really pretty!!! Such nice colors in the wings :) And getting to big too!!!! *sigh* remember when they were just a day old??? Time flies by so quickly ;)

    ReplyDelete