Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who let the cows in the house?

This is the face of a guilty dog:

I woke up this morning to the very distinct smell of pooh in my house. That could mean one of two things. Either the cows came into the house in the middle of the night and unloaded on my living room carpet or Indi did. Its tough to decide because it really did look like a giant pile of cow sh*t. So guess what I was doing at 7:30 this morning before even getting a morning coffee? That's right, I was shampooing dog diarrhea from not only my living room carpet but my downstairs hallway carpet as well. Wow Indi you sure have a nice way of showing your gratitude for me bringing you into my home and treating you well and saving you from a life as a pound puppy or worse!

This isn't the first time she's done this... clearly as she did it yesterday too. So now I threaten to make the dog sleep in the shed. I'm sure my husband will read this later and roll his eyes because even when Indi vomited up half a lamb on my living room carpet, I still didn't make her sleep in the shed. What's wrong with me? Ugh, my house stinks! Dogs are gross.

2 comments:

  1. omg, half a lamb. Sick.

    Dogs are super gross. But mine is still one of my babies. Sounds like maybe yours is too.

    ReplyDelete