Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chick update

Wow, another Thursday is here already. I can't believe where the weeks go! So Thursday has come to be 'Chick Update' day and thankfully I was able to locate the police car for the chick to model with. Still haven't found that SUV... hmm. Anyway remember how cute these little guys were the first day?
Well they are kind of getting really ugly now. Have you seen that movie "The Dark Crystal"? Well I can't remember what the bad creatures are called in that movie but those are what the chicks remind me of. If I had my wits about me, I would have googled it. Next time...

And I figured while I was at it, I would do a kitten update as well. They are into their fourth day today and getting pretty cute! I only got one solo kitten picture because when I tried to take an orange one for a picture he whined so much that Daisy took him back. This kitten is my favorite anyway. It was the first born.

And here's Daisy looking at me like, "Okay photo shoot is over, take a hike."
So that's it for updates for this week! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Totally reminds me of the Dark Crystal!!!! I loved that movie!!!
    And look how big the chickens and kittens are getting!!!! So cute!!! I really want one!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew!
    Totally like a Skeksis (sp?)
    Loved that movie.
    Tried watching it with the kids, they thought it was boring. They have no taste.

    ReplyDelete