Monday, May 31, 2010

Sleep all day, party all night

I'm going to be truthful here; I am getting tired of moving chicks from one place to another! The last three nights I have been kept up until the wee hours of the night by week and a half old chicks that think they can sleep all day and party all night. Yeah, "peep peep peeping" is not quite as cute at 2:00 in the morning as say, at noon. So I had enough. Last night was the last straw! I was in bed, dropping off to sleep and they started up with their crazy 'help me, I've flown out of the pool and can't find my way back in' peeping so I climbed out of bed and rescued the little buggers only to have them do it again five minutes later. Meanwhile Dexter is trying to burrow into my neck, my very pregnant 'barn cat', Daisy is purring in my ear and my husband is snoring on the other side of the bed. Needless to say I was not very well rested when I got up this morning. So we moved the pool downstairs to the storage room and set the chicks up their own little place where they can make all the noise they want night or day. Oh I look forward to a good night sleep tonight! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment