Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another day







The kids and I went to town this morning as I had run out of milk yesterday and therefore couldn't have my morning latte. While we were in town we got gas for the lawn tractor because I will have to put the mower deck back on in the next couple of days so that I can mow the grass(the mower deck is even worse to put on than that rototiller.) We got a few groceries, stopped at the farm supply store because the chicks will be here at the end of this coming week and I still needed a few things plus Chocolate and Vanilla needed more oats. Stopped at Canadian Tire and got two kiddy pools- one for the kiddies and one for the ducks. And plants, can't forget plants! My daughter picked out a beautiful Clematis which reminds me of a Passion Flower which I love but can't grow here. We picked out some Foxgloves too. It drives me crazy to pay money for things that grow wild but unfortunately Foxgloves don't grow wild here like they do on the island.

Now if I would just stop adding things to my list and just work on the things I need to get done I might possibly be able to relax a bit this summer. Ha Ha yeah right! Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. There's always room for more plants!!! What a beautiful clematis!! It really does look like a passion flower - so pretty :)

    Happy Gardening!!!!

    ReplyDelete