Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have an illness *wink*

It's called the "I can't help bringing home cute and cuddly creatures" illness! This is Dexter(or at least that's been his name for the last 10 minutes. First it was Kluny but my daughter decided she didn't like that so now its Dexter) We went to Spruce Grove to pick this little guy up. He's a long haired Chihuahua and the super sweet lap dog we've been looking for.

Our Jack Russell, Onyx died tragically in January and there has been a void in our house. Though she is certainly not forgotten nor being replaced I'm hoping that by welcoming another small(yet slightly less rambunctious) dog into our family we can heal from our loss. Miss you Onyx xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, Dexter is SO cute!!!! I love him!!! Did you get one for the gaffer too?? I think he'd like one of those for his birthday too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi- I really think you need to move here. You're getting quite the wish list of animals! Cats, dogs, chickens. Come on the gaffer wants to be a country boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete