Friday, May 21, 2010

May Long Tradition

We've only lived in this house for two springs so far but we seem to have a tradition going with the May Long Weekend. Perhaps trend is a better word as tradition seems like more a word for something that we planned.



This is what May Long Weekend looked like last year... 8 inches of snow

And this is what May Long Weekend looks like this year

My poor little cucumbers. They hardly know what hit them!
That is one wet rabbit.
And its only friday. We still have a few days before the actual holiday monday. I'm crossing my fingers that there is no more snow on the way because this certainly was NOT in the forecast!
On a happier note... the phone rang at 6:30 this morning and it was the post office calling to let me know that our chicks had arrived! Yay! I'll blog about that later! I need some more coffee!



1 comment:

  1. Yuck!!! I don't know how you can live somewhere with the possibility of snow in May!! I sure hope that the trend stops today and that no more snow falls on your poor little veggies!!!
    Can't wait to see the chicks!!!

    ReplyDelete