Friday, September 3, 2010

Tall Tales

My son and I came down with the stomach flu in the wee hours of yesterday morning. It hit us both pretty hard. I was up every 10 or 15 minutes with him and didn't get any sleep after 1am. I haven't had the flu in a long time and it was most unpleasant. Last night we were on the mend but in need of a good night's sleep. You can imagine my anxiety hearing, "mommy!" early this morning and thinking he was getting sick again. I ran into his room yelling "I'm coming!" He was fine, sitting up in bed.

"There's a spider in my bed!"

"Is there?"

"Yeah it was huge! It drove a truck up onto my bed to bite me!"

I was much obliged to deal with truck driving spiders over the alternative!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, OMG he is hilarious!!!!
    Glad that it wasn't a big pile of puke waiting for you ;)

    ReplyDelete