Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today is the day!

Well, after 45 long days my husband is on his way home from China today. I guess technically he left yesterday (Wednesday)... which is today... very confusing. Nonetheless he is cruising somewhere over the Pacific right about now and hopefully he is getting some sleep because his schedule is going to be so messed up when he gets home and something tells me that the kids aren't going to be very excited about him wanting to sleep!

The last few days have been tough. The last few always are. I've been tidying the house(I should be doing more laundry right now) and tidying up outside as winter is creeping slowly up on us(which reminds me, I need to take his winter coat to the airport!) so thankfully I am keeping busy and not going crazy over the last few days of waiting. But we only have a few more hours to go before we can pick up my daughter from school and hit the highway to Edmonton. I think there will be coffee involved. Yup, definitely a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is in order for this afternoon.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, hope you enjoyed your latte and your trip to pick up your husband :) Have a great time with him at home and enjoy every moment!!!

    ReplyDelete