Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nail Polish

My son and I went into town this morning to do our weekly shop. Our usual stores include Walmart, Extra Foods and Big West Farm and Ranch Supply.

When we got home I called my friend K(who has an adorable little 1 year old who we'll refer to as Baby S) to tell her of a conversation my boy and I had had while in the Cosmetics Department of Walmart. It went something like this:

S: "Mommy can we get some new nail polish?"
Me: "No, we have lots of nail polish at home. We don't need any more."
S: "Can we get some nail polish for Baby S?"
Me: (laughing) "I don't think Baby S needs any nail polish either."

My kids love nail polish, even my boy! So just so you know K, Baby S might be getting nail polish for Christmas!


Just a few from my kids' collection. :)

2 comments:

  1. When my boy was little, he wore nail polish too, hands and feet, then it moved on to just feet, then nothing.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, S is SO funny!!!! That's very sweet of him to think of my little gaffer like that.
    He really is quite a character ;)

    ReplyDelete