Saturday, September 25, 2010

FYI

I popped into my local Sobey's today to pick up a frozen turkey for the upcoming Thanksgiving and happened to see their 'Inspired' magazine as I was leaving the store. I just spent a couple of minutes flipping through it and wanted to let you know that there are some phenomenal sounding recipes in this issue. If you are like me and need inspiration with dinners once in a while then I would suggest going and getting a copy of the magazine. I think next week's menu is going to come directly out of these pages!

Oh and a little P.S. to add. I don't mean to gloat or anything... well actually I do... but it was 28 degrees here today. Sunny and beautiful with all the Fall colors and yup, 28 degrees!

1 comment:

  1. Can you get me one of those magazines??? I can always use the help with dinners :)

    ReplyDelete