Tuesday, September 14, 2010

To the doghouse with you

While my mom was here, one of the projects I wanted to get done was turning a section of the shed into a dog house for Indi and Zama to get out of the weather this winter. Well, I hate to use the flu excuse again but I was half dead and my mom decided to work on it herself(probably to get away from the germs that were floating around the house.)

She built a 4x8 box against the inside wall of the shed with a removable side and top so I can easily take the dogs' beds out and clean their area. Then while my step dad was here, he cut the hole for the dog door which will more than likely consist of a piece of carpet stapled to the wall because I refuse to pay $169.99 for a dog door kit!



Yes, Zama is posing because I asked her to.
As is Indi. You can see how nice and cozy this would be in the winter!
But instead of sleeping in their new dog mansion, my darling canines are sleeping on my patio furniture! There's that guilty dog face again!

Isn't she just a peach?
And when she realized she was having her picture taken she quickly tried to flee only to get herself caught under the table with her tail waving in the air!

Aren't dogs great? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment