Monday, September 20, 2010

Winter? What happened to Fall?

Yup, I woke up to snow this morning. Not much of a surprise to be perfectly honest. Its been cold and wet for the last hmm... well its been cold and wet for as long as I can remember now so it was bound to happen sooner or later. This is officially the worst 'summer' I've ever experienced. But I have winter sunshine to look forward to... not today by the looks of it but soon I hope! My husband arrives home from China in two days and seeing as he hasn't seen temperatures under 30 degrees for the last 40+ days I guess I'd better take along his winter coat to the airport!



The puddle ducks are wondering where their puddles disappeared to and this young chicken isn't quite sure what to make of the ick.

Hope it isn't snowing where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment