Sunday, July 25, 2010

Splish Splash I was taking a bath

I finally cleaned out my duck 'pond' yesterday. My shoulder has been buggered and I haven't been able to do much with it but yesterday things were starting to feel better so I decided the pond was a priority. When I first got my ducks, I dug the pond into their enclosure but now that they free range like the chickens it was beginning to be more of a chore to go into the enclosure to clean it out. So I emptied it and dragged it into the driveway and refilled it. They were reluctant to go in which is unusual because they love when I clean out their pond. Today I realized it was because they couldn't get in so I put a chunk of wood as a step and sure enough not long after I could hear the sounds of ducks bathing through my kitchen window.


He has such a satisfied look about him like he's thinking, "aaaaahhhh much better. Boy, I sure was filthy!"


Hope you have pleasant day!

2 comments:

  1. He sure was filthy, did you see the color of the water when he was done??? :S

    ReplyDelete