Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seven Years

Seven years ago today, on a very hot Quadra island day, my husband and I got married in my parents' front yard. It was a small event, our families making up most of the guest list, but our nearest and dearest friends joined us for the day as well. A potluck dinner followed the ceremony and then we partied until the wee hours of the morning... well we didn't but our families did! It was a wonderful day!

One year later, to the day, our daughter was born. I think she planned that. She still likes to be in the spot light as the centre of attention!

So much has happened in these seven years! Its amazing to think back to all the things we have done and how far we have come!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Husband! And a Very Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Kim!!
    and a very HappyHappy bday to your very big 6 year old.
    xoxo
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, look how young you look!!!
    Happy Anniversary my dear friend and a very happy birthday to your beautiful little critter :) I love you both very much!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete