Saturday, July 24, 2010

HELLO! My name is Psycho

I have decided that this little chick's name is Psycho. Would you like to know why? Well because its PSYCHOTIC!

Perhaps it spent too long upside down in the egg and its brain got squished. Perhaps it has been picked on too much and is a victim of bullying(as you can see its missing a lot of feathers so yes, someone has picked on it.) Perhaps its just got a bad gene but for whatever reason, this chick is crazy!

When I feed these guys this particular chick likes to be a pinball. It bounces off walls, it throws itself into the air and it jumps all over the other chicks. It flies into my hands when I have the feed bucket and has even flown up into the feed bucket and started eating while I walked to the shed. Hmmm maybe it isn't psycho after all... maybe its just resourceful.

1 comment: