Monday, July 5, 2010

The Monstrosity is complete

My chicken tractor is finally finished. Now that it is complete, I'm going to have to stop referring to it as a tractor(as it is very difficult to move) and perhaps I shall call it a chicken condo due to its enormous size. This is in part my fault and part my mom's. My mom is full of good ideas as I have mentioned before and she likes to try to make my life easier with her suggestions. But making a 4x8 chicken tractor perhaps was not the best idea. We had a good laugh over it nonetheless.

The frame. I am no carpenter so who knows how ridiculous this may look.
The finished product with tarp to keep the birds dry. Its kind of like the 1976 camper van of the chicken tractor world complete with funky smell.

All I can say is that I'm glad this abomination is done and I don't have to stress over it any more. Bring on the To-Do list! Time is a wasting!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Looks great...I am so happy that you got it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd, Maya, you are seriously AMAZING... *eh-hem*
    stop it.

    ReplyDelete