Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Go ahead, make yourselves comfortable!

Since the destruction of my chicken tractor last week to that horrid storm we had roll through, my chicks have taken up residence on my patio. This would be fine with me if they didn't POOP! There is a perfectly good shed with fresh wood shavings in it but do you think they will spend any time in it? NO! That would be asking far too much!

These are some brave(or dumb) chicks. Hanging out with a couple of dogs while they eat their dinner. I have even found a couple of chicks sleeping on the dogs' bed.




So is it the dog days of summer or the chick days of summer?

Oh and on another note: I think that squirrel's days are numbered. He has found himself in a tree that he can't jump from and the dogs are on him like stink on sh*t. They are still salivating!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, in the one picture Indie (?) is looking like she is thinking lunch licking her lips like that ;)

    ReplyDelete