Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Future farmer or underwear model?


I don't know whether its one of those kinds of days but I'm having a hard time getting my thoughts in order. I've started a post and deleted it because it wasn't going the way I wanted it to and I have several ideas for posts but just can't seem to make them come out right. So instead I will just post a picture and a few words.


This is my son. He is almost three. He is all boy and then some but he likes to help especially by giving the cows their oats. The first time he 'helped' I said, "watch out for that poo," and what did he do? He dumped the bucket of oats right in the cow patty. If there is poo to fall into, he's the guy who will do it. My husband has said on several occasions that he has the coordination of a three legged spider(yeah I know, you're picturing it right now) but when he isn't squashing lady bugs or screaming and running from flies or telling you that he's going to punch you in the butt, he's a real charmer and he'd melt your heart like he melts mine(when I'm not threatening to send him to time-out.)

2 comments:

  1. I have used "punch you in the butt" a few times myself since it was the quote of the day.

    So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when you can't get your thoughts out properly, it's so annoying!! Or when your head is going faster than your fingers will type.
    I've never seen a 3 legged spider before, is this something your hubby sees on a regular basis??
    Oh, and your underwear model is very cute ;) Cheeky too, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete