Monday, November 1, 2010

The Rooster has a name!

I mentioned to the kids yesterday that we still hadn't decided on a name for the Rooster yet. I told them all the good suggestions we had gotten from friends and family and asked which one would suit him the best. F thought about it carefully before saying that she liked Sergeant Cluck the best which was the suggestion from my brother. "What do you think of Sergeant Cluck?" I asked S who was coming up the stairs. "No!" he yelled, "I want to name it Uncle!" "Uncle? You want to name the Rooster Uncle?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yeah! Uncle!" they yelled and proceeded to run around the house chanting, "Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!"

Well there you have it, Uncle makes a name suggestion and they decided to name the bird after him instead. But don't think that that makes Uncle a chicken!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, cute!!! I actually like Uncle better than Sgt. Cluck anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete