Thursday, April 28, 2011

On my way...

The kids, Dexter and I are headed to the Coast tomorrow. I have been frantically cleaning and packing and generally getting my life organized to live out of a suitcase for the next 10 days. This is my first time flying with the kids as we normally drive. Not this year, no sir, I refuse to drive! So I will attempt to get myself, two kids and a chihuahua onto a plane and not rip all my hair out in between take off and landing. Thank goodness the flight is only an hour and a half!

So I don't know how much posting I will do while I'm away but you can be sure that you'll hear about it when I get back. Big plans! My friend K and I are spending all of Saturday together getting pedicures, having sushi and enjoying a few beverages! Sunday... well Sunday I turn the BIG 3-oh and I'm hoping, because I will be surrounding myself with family and friends, that I won't be one big blubbering, snotty, crying mess! I'll keep you posted...

Anyway I have a floor to wash and packing to finish! 6am is going to come bright and early! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment