Monday, April 18, 2011

Watch it, Buddy!

Uncle/Grampa Rooster has a problem with my son. Perhaps he doesn't like that S changed his name? I don't know what it is but this afternoon he attacked S for the second time. I didn't see it happen as I was filling the chicken feeder but heard S crying and turned to see Uncle/Grampa with his neck feathers up in 'fight position' pecking at S's boots. He told me the rooster had jumped up and clawed his leg. Well, Uncle/Grampa rooster got a taste of my boot!

This could cause problems this summer when kids and chickens are running freely about the yard. I don't need any one being traumatized over a rooster attack so...

I hope it doesn't come down to it but Uncle/Grampa rooster might end up hanging from his feet missing a head.

1 comment:

  1. I was traumatized over a rooster attack...so if it was up to me, bye bye birdie I mean rooster!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete