Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Conversations with a 3 year old

I started out this post as a 'Quote of the Day' and part way through realized that perhaps it needed a different title. Thus we have 'Conversations with a 3 year old' which I think may prove more fitting for some of the things that come out of my son's mouth... this one is for Grampa.

S and I were heading up to the chicken coop to check for eggs this afternoon and stood watching 'Uncle,' our Rhode Island Red rooster scratching in the dirt.

S: "Can we change Uncle's name to Grampa?"
Me: "You want to change the rooster's name to Grampa?"
S: "Yeah. Can we?"
Me: "I suppose."
S: "Okay, do it."
Me: "Hi Grampa."

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, because of the actions of your son you are no longer eligible for a famous, one of a kind "Uncle dinner creation". I hope you are happy with yourself Schuyler. I have taken your picture off my fridge out of spite.

    ReplyDelete