Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cute as a button

The kids and I hit the road today and made a trip to Edmonton to escape the grey clouds and threatening showers that were hovering over our house this morning. Of course duty called before all that and I had to chase one of the neighbors (giant) yearling bulls out of my field first. He decided to plow through two strands of barbed wire in order to either a.) say hello to my girls b.) eat the greener grass on my side of the fence or c.) all of the above. Never a dull moment around here. Anyway back to the point... we went to the fabric store and I found some ADORABLE fabrics in which I plan to make a couple of summer dresses for F. That is if farm duties don't prohibit me from doing so. I will post the finished product as soon as its... er... finished. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment