Monday, August 30, 2010

Uncle

This is my 'little' brother; little in age, not in stature as he stands at least a head taller than me I'd guess. My kids call him 'Uncle' and he's always good for fun. I didn't take many photos while we were on our vacation but I got a few of my brother's visit.

I suggested he try to teach my daughter how to ride her bike. I am beginning to think that riding a bike is a dying art because she has no desire to master it.



They ended up doing this instead.


And this. Who wants to ride a bike when you can ride a quad?

This was the year that my son decided to both get on the tractor with Grampa and ride the quad with Uncle. It was a pretty big step!



I call my brother Uncle more than I use his actual name to the point where I thought I got his name wrong when I said it out loud in conversation. Thanks for the great visit Uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment