Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I don't wanna...

We took both Indi and Zama to the Dam the other night for a swim. Indi loves chasing sticks into the water but this was the first time Zama had been swimming and she didn't really know what to think. She went in a couple times but got in up to her chest and it was like she realized what she had done and said, "yuck! What is this?!" before galloping back out of the water again.

When we got home Indi refused to get out of her kennel in the back of the truck. I think she misses being the 'family dog.' We used to take her more places when it was just her and Onyx- Red Deer to Three Mile Bend; an awesome off leash park, to the island when we went. This will be the first year I'm not taking Indi to the island with me. It makes me a little sad.


"I don't wanna get out of the truck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment