Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The little garden that could

I have been neglecting my garden... badly! I really truly lost all interest and motivation for the summer when that murderous hail storm ripped through here last month leaving nothing but stalks and shredded leaves in its wake.

I decided I had better get out there and do some weeding before I caused myself more grief by leaving them to seed themselves and give birth to little weed babies all over the place. Thanks to all the rain we've had this summer, my garden is actually making a come back! Plants are amazing! Now that the vast majority of nutrient suckers are out of there I can actually see my veggies again!

As you can see, there is still much weeding that needs to be done but now that I can actually see my plants, maybe I'll be more motivated to get out there and keep it that way!






1 comment:

  1. OO-OO-OO!!!
    Squash?!!!
    I love squash....

    Nice lookin' garden, Maya.

    ReplyDelete