Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Woman Cave

I have been holed up in my computer room for a better part of the afternoon wrapping Christmas presents. I actually enjoy this task. More than that I enjoy the room that I am doing the task in. Like I mentioned before, we had a day of 'musical rooms' on the weekend so my computer room is now downstairs. I brought my yoga mat and weights down as well as most of my crafting stuff has made it in here as well. I have been spending the evenings working on my Christmas cards at my desk and its a lovely place to get away from the rest of the house and have some peace. Even if the room still needs some work!

My husband K knocked on the door earlier and upon my opening it he glanced around and said, "how's the Woman Cave?"

The Woman Cave is awesome! So if you have trouble finding me, I'm sure that's where I am!

2 comments: