Thursday, December 16, 2010

This is the thanks I get?

As you may recall, Indi was off Guard Dog Duty a while back due to an altercation involving a barbed wire fence. Well being the sucker that I am, both her and Zama never really got put back outside and have been enjoying their days and nights in the toasty warm house.

This morning I headed downstairs to make sure my computer hadn't died in the night and I found three little gifts from one of the dogs. I'm going to assume it was Zama but neither of them are talking...







And no, they didn't leave me Hershey's Kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeewwwwww!!!!! I hope it was Zama because she at least has a semi-valid excuse for this...Indi however, does not!!! Eeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least they didn't have the Hershey Squirts when they left said Present!

    ReplyDelete