Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quote of the Day

I really, really, REALLY should not be awake right now! I should be slumbering like my children who will more than likely wake me up far too early tomorrow morning! I was up and at 'em at 4:30 this morning as it was back to work for my husband K today *sigh* I really do get used to having someone else around that I can split the house work/child rearing/etc with!

Anyway, the Quote of the Day is from yesterday and as my mind is exhausted I can't remember the conversation that brought on the Quote. We were in the kitchen finishing dinner and I made a joking reference to K being a redneck(which he is anything but... if anything I'm the redneck!)

F picks up her plate from the table and as she is bringing it to the counter she says, "Daddy, you're not a redneck... you're a skin-colored neck." Kids. What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment