Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ready for the Holidays!

I know, I know I've been a little slack in the blogging department lately but I won't bore you with the excuses.

We're down to the last 11 days before Christmas and now that I'm completely ready(other than the fact that we have yet to find a fresh tree for upstairs and I haven't yet received my partridge in a pear tree) I don't have to worry about last minute shopping or the craziness that comes with it!

I got my parcels shipped yesterday which left me feeling a bit Scrooge-ish due to the astronomical expense of sending things! I was so pleased with all my gift baskets that it was a bit of a downer to have to fork over $80 to send two parcels. Needless to say I'm still happy that I sent everything and am looking forward to my family and friends receiving their goodies!

We decorated our downstairs tree a while back and its beautiful. I'm glad we have that tree up if nothing else!
On Thursday I will be baking again as I want to make up little baskets for F's bus driver, teacher and the neighbors around here that we actually like(he he.) Oh and we finally got our family picture done for our Christmas cards after three attempts. Its not that easy beating last years picture which in my eyes has been the best one yet! But I'm not posting the picture until I know that everyone who is supposed to get one already has!

Hope you all are enjoying the exhilaration leading up to this wonderful holiday full of family, friends and joy!

1 comment:

  1. Your baskets look freakin' awesome!!! Good job :) And your tree looks very lovely as well...can't wait to see the family picture :)
    And the neighbors that you actually like are extremely lucky that they are going to get such awesome goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete