Thursday, November 10, 2011

See ya Uncle!

I put the rest of my birds up on kijiji to try to sell them off and a nice guy from Edmonton called about my free roosters.  When he phoned he asked if he could bring me some 'Marble Slab Creamery' ice cream to repay the favor of me giving him all my roosters for free.  Who can say no to ice cream?  Certainly not me!  So I caught them and he tied their feet together and bundled them into his car.  I caught Uncle rooster last and the kids said good bye to their nemesis.  They no longer have to run for their lives when they see him coming.  I think it would be fair to assume that the kids won't miss him one little bit!
(This is an old picture, I didn't have a newer one but he was much more handsome than this.  Not that his good looks made him a nice rooster or anything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment