Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quote of the Day

I've been working my way through all these bathrooms.  I'm down to 11 days until the movers get here and I still have an unfinished bathroom.  This evening, after spending most of my day in town running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I finished getting all the cement board up in the shower so the tile can be done.  My hands are swollen from using the olfa knife and I think I have fiberglass splinters pretty much everywhere...

I emailed my husband K(who is in China at the moment) a picture of the finished board job in the shower and his comment is my quote of the day!

'You sure are good at renovations.  Are you sure you have had enough?  I am at Starbucks do you want anything?'

If one was to dig a hole for one's husband, how deep would you say it should be?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment