Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pupdate Week 6 (better late than never)

So I'm a little behind with my pupdate this week. My apologies, I know you have all been waiting with anticipation *wink wink* to see how big the little monsters have gotten.

I have been in the garage the last two days trying to organize and puppy-proof things so I could get them out of my laundry room. Laundry has become more than a chore these last few weeks and to be honest I am looking forward to catching up on it now that I can safely go in there without being accosted by crazy dogs! Of course it still needs to be cleaned which I will tackle tomorrow *sigh*.

As you can see, they have left poor Dexter way behind in the size department. Oh well, he growls like he's big anyway!
Zama is playing 'keep away' (with her boobies, that is) *giggle*
Out exploring with Indi. I think she was hoping to lure them into a snowbank and make them disappear!
Isn't he handsome? He's my favorite.

So there you have it! And to my friend K... look! Puppies and snow! He he!

3 comments:

  1. They are all yours sweetheart! Your Onyx needs a friend you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little Brute sure is handsome!!! And they are are SO cute in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete