Friday, February 18, 2011

New cleaning stuff!

New cleaning products make me excited. I know, I lead a sheltered life, but they really do! Last week I wandered into Canadian Tire specifically for some natural cleaning products. I have been using Clorox Green Works for the last couple of years but began to wonder how 'green' it really was being made by a company such as Clorox.

So I literally spent like a half an hour, possibly more, looking over all the products in the cleaning aisle. The one thing I didn't like about their cleaning product section was that all their products, green or otherwise, were all jumbled together so a person really has to search for what they are looking for.

I decided to try Method brand and boy am I pleased! The all-purpose cleaner smells divine! Pink grapefruit. Who wouldn't want a house that smells like that? I use it in the kitchen and bathrooms as well as in my mop bucket for washing the floor. My house smells wonderful afterwards... until, you know, a dog takes a dump on the carpet or a cat farts.

The Method dishwasher tabs also smell like grapefruit and combined with the Lemi-shine rinse aid do a better job than Finish ever did! Plus, my dishes smell like grapefruit- yet another bonus! All are made with natural ingredients and are biodegradable so you know, I'm doing my part!



Anyway... just wanted to let you know!

3 comments:

  1. I love Method!
    Didn't know they made dishwasher detergent though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat farts are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard fabulous things about Method and pink grapefruit is the best!!!! I should give it a try, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete