Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When life hands you lemons...

My apologies for being absent of late. Things got busy around here with my mom arriving from BC on the 23rd and then my husband leaving for another shift in China on the 26th. I have had all sorts of potential blog posts accumulating in my head but just haven't managed to get them out of there!

So anyway, you may think by the title of this post that something bad has happened. That's not the case. I called it this because my mom had said that while she was out visiting she wanted to have a picnic. Well Mother Nature was having no part of that. We still have several feet of snow and only just this week have gotten above zero. So instead of a picnic, my mom went sledding with the kids making the best of a 'sour' situation.

I'd say they had fun!


My mom's dog Ida. She got a little bit stuck.


1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! Looks like they had fun...maybe not Ida though, she doesn't really look all that impressed ;)

    ReplyDelete