Sunday, October 23, 2011

Taking Matters into my Own Hands

I've been absent, yes I know.  A lot has been happening around here for the last couple of months.  Plenty of waiting and stress and renovating and wondering and more waiting.  What have I been waiting for you may wonder?  Well as you know my husband K works in China.  The company he works for has decided they need him in China full time so what does that mean to us?  It means we are moving to China!  We have known this for almost three months but the answer to "when are we moving to China?" has gone unanswered all this time.  First it was "before Christmas" and then it turned into "after Christmas."  So...I took matters into my own hands.  I put the house up for rent, I put the animals up for sale and I kicked my butt into high gear to get the renovations I have been struggling with for months, done!  The house is rented for December 1st so that gives me less than six weeks to finish everything and get us out of here.  Where are we going?  We are getting in the truck and driving out to BC to spend our first Christmas in five years with our families!  Merry Christmas to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment