Sunday, October 9, 2011

The downsize has begun...

This post is a little belated.  It probably should have come before my last post but oh well.  Life is chaotic right now, I'm lucky to get on here at all! 

After thinking long and hard, we have decided to sell off some of our cows.  So two weeks ago we spent a couple of hours loading two very unhappy mama cows and their calves plus Beauty into a trailer and said farewell to Cinnamon...                                                              
T-Bone
Licorice and Anise
And Beauty
They are off to another farm to hang out with a herd of Highland cattle. 

Sir Loin is up for sale as well and the people that bought these cows very nearly took him as well because he's so handsome.  As time wears on and those answers that we're waiting for(that I mentioned in my last post) get answered we might be saying good bye to the rest of the herd.  I'll keep you posted on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment